We are the first DIY baking studio in Malaysia and what differentiates us from others is that we don’t have an instructor to conduct a class.
But really we are a place for people to gather, and bond and have fun whilst pacing their own learning and baking via iPad instructions (includes video and detailed instructions for all ages without baking experience). We also have Baking Service Consultant that would be able to provide assistance should customers feel they are unable to understand the material provided.
Children must be 3 years old and above to participate in a DIY baking session.
Children below 12 years old would require adult supervision. (Accompanying adult must be 18yo and above)
There are 4 main types of baking recipe: Easy level, Intermediate Level, Advanced Level and Special Theme.
For Fully Hands-on Experience, 1 receipe/session is for 1 participant only.
Different level of baking recipes have different duration, please see below:
- Easy level: 1 – 1.5 hrs
- Intermediate level: 2 hrs
- Advanced level: 2 – 2.5 hrs
- Special theme: 2 – 2.5 hrs
Yes, you may write down the recipe or type it into your smartphone. But taking of videos or pictures of our iPad instructions is prohibited as it’s under our franchise copyright.
Yes, feel free to take videos of your experience during your baking session. But taking videos or pictures of our iPad instructions is prohibited as it’s under our franchise copyright.
Upon checkout, you can choose to pay with the following way:
1. Online banking (Billplz payment gateway) – You will be directed to Billplz payment gateway portal which you can select your online banking to perform payment.
2. Direct Bank transfer – This is considered an offline payment where you will need to do transfer money to our bank account, and then send us the receipt as proof of payment.
As a Good Times DIY Baking member, you enjoy the following benefits:
- You save more money! You can perform more DIY baking sessions with less price.
- You are entitled to choose from all of our DIY Baking menus ( a total of 50 menus from 3 different levels )
We have 2 types of membership packages. Please visit our ‘Become a Member‘ page’ to see packages details.
Each membership is valid for 1 year, counting from the date you signup as member.
For example: If you sign up as member on 1st Oct 2019, your membership is valid until 1st Oct 2020.
So, make sure you utilize the baking session entitled in your membership package before the expiration date.
Yes, your membership is valid to be used in all of our outlets.
We have 3 outlets in the following shopping center: MyTOWN shopping centre, Paradigm Mall, Sunway Pyramid.
- First, make you login to our website.
- You can browse our DIY Baking Menu here.
- Select the baking menu from the right baking level you would like to have.
- On the baking menu that you like, select the outlet, and booking date time for your session, then click on “Book now” button. It is not added into your “Shopping cart”.
- You can now click on the “Shopping Cart” menu on the top right corner.
- In this “Shopping cart” page, double check on the baking menu and session date time, make sure it is what you intended to book.
- Also make sure you click on the “Apply Discount” button to use your membership point to buy the baking session. (See screenshot below)
Now, you should see the total price become RM 0.00. This means you have used your membership points to book for the baking session.
9. You can click “Proceed to Checkout” now.
10. In the Checkout page, fill in your billing information if you haven’t filled in.
11. Now, you can click on “Direct bank transfer” button to place your order.
12. That’s all. You have successfully booked a DIY baking session using your membership points.